Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Whitney and Toni

Mood:http://www.emocutez.com

I really love these two women. Their voices are unique and do I have to mention the power? The first time I heard of Whitney was of course from the world-famous soundtrack The Bodyguard 'I Will Always Love You'. How she sang that long note was anybody's guess (And I--------------- Will Always Love You------!). As for Toni Braxton, it was her first album with the wonderful 'Another Sad Love Song'. Both were at the peak of their careers before fate took them along for disturbing rides.

Whitney Houston married Bobby Brown. Enough said.

As for Toni, I still could not wrap my head around the fact that she had to declare bankruptcy after two successful albums. But then fate threw her another bone that I was happy for - she acted in Disney's broadway production of Beauty and the Beast, playing the role of Belle. 

Since then, though, both seemed to have recovered, which I was happy for, and look at them now! One had a standing ovation, the other had a new single out and it's burning off the charts. I wish them nothing but the best.

1 comment:

  1. "Asthma" song = Heartbreak Hotel

    "Dandruff" song = You're Makin' Me High

    ReplyDelete